How to transfer course credits between Manager Accounts
This article describes the method of transferring credits from one manager account to another manager account. This should only rarely be necessary for events such as when a new manager is hired or an old manager is replaced. If you need to purchase credits or invite users instead, please see the "related articles" below.
- Login with an "ADMIN" account.
- Switch roles to the "MANAGER" account (upper-right corner by the user's first name).
- From the "Dashboard" select the name of the course where the credits need to be transferred.
- Select the third tab from the left entitled "Course Credits".
- In the "Course Credits Summary" you will see the remaining credits available in your account for this course. Below "Remaining Credits" you will select the yellow button entitled "Give Credits" as shown below.
- Selecting this button will take you to the bottom of the page where you can search the database for the "MANAGER" user to give credits to. Start typing the name or email address of the user you wish to send the credits to and select the appropriate name from the drop-down.
- Once you have selected the "MANAGER" user account enter the number of credits that you wish to transfer.
- Once you have confirmed the correct user account and the amount to transfer, select the "Give Credits" button and the credits will transfer.
NOTE: You can only give up to the number of credits you have remaining for that particular course. Also, once you have given credits to another "MANAGER" you may also take those credits back, if not already used. The "Take Credits" tab will appear for a course once you have given another "MANAGER" one or more credits.